DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Expel all things from the bundle. Your precious stone painting pack will contain the accompanying: bright jewels, a pre-printed canvas and all tools(a drill pen, a wax, a tweezer, a plate)
2. Spread out the canvas on a level surface. The pre-printed canvas is made out of small boxes that are named with images, much like a cross-line material. Every image relates to a precious stone shading number, you can locate a coordinating graph imprinted in favor of the canvas.
3. Pick a solitary shading precious stone to begin, spill out a portion of the jewels onto the plate, shake it around to make precious stones line up on the top side.
4. Strip back a little piece of the plastic film covering on the canvas to deal with, don’t strip the majority of the plastic away, or the glue on the canvas will get filthy and lose its tack, the film is indispensable to ensure the part you are not taking a shot at.
5. Plunge your pen instrument into the wax which is a pink square that accompanies the unit, this will make it feasible for the pen to get the precious stones.
6. Delicately press the tip of the pen against the top faceted piece of precious stone to lift it up, at that point cautiously stick the jewel onto its relating image square on the canvas. Get More Knowledge about Alldiamondpainting
7. Rehash the procedure until all squares are filled in. Continuously make sure to plunge the pen into wax in the event that it appears as though the pen can’t get the jewels any longer.
8. Edge your staggering precious stone painting craftsmanship, hang it up on the divider!